Offered on a calendar-year basis, our Club/Association Membership is available to equine/equestrian discipline or breed clubs/associations. Members have representation on the Equestrian NS Board of Directors via the designated Club Director position.
Although there is a minimum criteria to join us, clubs/associations are required to have commercial general liability insurance coverage, (minimum coverage limit of $2,000,000). The policy is to include Equestrian NS as an "additional insured". We highly recommend that member clubs/associations carry Directors' and Officers' Liability insurance.
Our insurance partner, CapriCMW, can meet your insurance needs. Here are several documents from our insurance provider regarding Club Insurance:
Club Member Benefits/Services
• Club listing on our Website;
• Promotion of your clubs events, competitions, clinics on our website and at Equestrian NS participated trade shows/fairs;
• Club Recognition Program provides three certificates of recognition to individuals you select. They may be for volunteers, junior achievement, and/or sponsors, (whatever you decide). Simply send us the names and what they are being recognized for and the date that they will be presented. We will print the certificates and mail them directly to you. We will also print certificates for your year-end competition award winners, if applicable.
In partnership with Sport Nova Scotia and Recreation Nova Scotia:
Administrative Services (cost recovery):
– High Speed Copier, Spot Colour Copier
– Scanning, Logos/Graphics
Press Release Service
– To all media within the province
Sport Nova Scotia Travel Program (discount on vehicle rental, Airline, Accommodations).
Amateur Sport Fund/Support 4 Sport - Member clubs/associations may access funding for facility upgrading, clinics/seminars, equipment through Sport Nova Scotia. Please check with our office for assistance with these funding initiatives as there are specific guidelines and application deadlines.